This is the forum of the Dark WAR Coalition (ikariam.com/lambda) and its branches DaWaR and D-WAR.

If you are not (yet) part of the Dark WAR family, but want to know more about us, or if you are looking for a Cultural Treaty or an account to trade, please go to the respective sections of the forum.

If you are family you have access to the entire forum. Just log in or register. Please register with your in-game name and send an in-game note to Paulus. Applications will only be processed after receiving your in-game message.

Have fun!
The forum junkies
This is the forum of the Dark WAR Coalition (ikariam.com/lambda) and its branches DaWaR and D-WAR.

If you are not (yet) part of the Dark WAR family, but want to know more about us, or if you are looking for a Cultural Treaty or an account to trade, please go to the respective sections of the forum.

If you are family you have access to the entire forum. Just log in or register. Please register with your in-game name and send an in-game note to Paulus. Applications will only be processed after receiving your in-game message.

Have fun!
The forum junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to: pillage one of our own inactives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulus

Paulus

How to: pillage one of our own inactives Empty
PostSubject: How to: pillage one of our own inactives   How to: pillage one of our own inactives Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:15 pm

From Kola:

When I get notified about a member going inactive, I used to kick and also send out a circular about the number of resources they have in all their towns. I started getting lots of complaints about it not being fair to those that are close by since people will travel hours to get their hands on loot. Next I tried booting and not sending out circulars and that didn't work neither since other alliance would start attacking immediately.

The latest scenario seems to be working which is allowing the person that notified me an option to leave the alliance and attack or I can boot. Either way I will give that person a break down of all the resources available and let them decide. If you see someone leaving the alliance it generally means they are attacking an inactive so please leave them alone.
Back to top Go down
mariah1chik

mariah1chik

How to: pillage one of our own inactives Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to: pillage one of our own inactives   How to: pillage one of our own inactives Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:53 am

Hmmm...I still post the player's inactive resources and locations and kick the player. I figure that makes the inactive player fair game for all. Inactives happen all over the map, so if someone can't pillage from one, they can from another.

Is it good practice to have members leave and come back like that? I mean on occasions that have special conditions, maybe....but on a regular basis? Since I have not played on multiple servers and haven't been in the game for very long, I am just curious if this is an OK thing.
Back to top Go down

How to: pillage one of our own inactives
Page 1 of 1