This is the forum of the Dark WAR Coalition (ikariam.com/lambda) and its branches DaWaR and D-WAR.

If you are not (yet) part of the Dark WAR family, but want to know more about us, or if you are looking for a Cultural Treaty or an account to trade, please go to the respective sections of the forum.

If you are family you have access to the entire forum. Just log in or register. Please register with your in-game name and send an in-game note to Paulus. Applications will only be processed after receiving your in-game message.

Have fun!
The forum junkies
This is the forum of the Dark WAR Coalition (ikariam.com/lambda) and its branches DaWaR and D-WAR.

If you are not (yet) part of the Dark WAR family, but want to know more about us, or if you are looking for a Cultural Treaty or an account to trade, please go to the respective sections of the forum.

If you are family you have access to the entire forum. Just log in or register. Please register with your in-game name and send an in-game note to Paulus. Applications will only be processed after receiving your in-game message.

Have fun!
The forum junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jason X (DWAR2/DWAR/D-FED) severs all ties with the Dark WAR Coalition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paulus

Paulus

Jason X (DWAR2/DWAR/D-FED) severs all ties with the Dark WAR Coalition Empty
PostSubject: Jason X (DWAR2/DWAR/D-FED) severs all ties with the Dark WAR Coalition   Jason X (DWAR2/DWAR/D-FED) severs all ties with the Dark WAR Coalition Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:42 pm

Dear all,

Most of you probably noticed some unrest in the coalition over the last few days. Unusually large numbers of members hoping branches etc. I just think you all deserve to have an idea of what prompted this and where we are headed with the situation.

As you know we have been busy tightening the bonds between the branches of the Dark WAR Coalition. Between DaWaR and D-WAR this process has been smooth and effortless thanks to the great communicative leadership of Tracie and her team. Unfortunately our dealings with the leadership of DWAR2 were much less successful. Jason X showed no desire to be an active part of the coalition. He just wanted to run his own show, and simply use the Dark War tag as protection and advertisement to attract players. I could give a lengthy summary of examples, but let me just give you one telling screencap of the DWAR2/D-FED alliance page instead.

Jason X (DWAR2/DWAR/D-FED) severs all ties with the Dark WAR Coalition Jason_11

We tried to explain to Jason that this 'I am god'-attitude is inappropriate for an alliance that is part of a coalition. Besides, it very much goes against what the rest of the coalition believes in. Unwilling to change anything Jason decided to sever ties with the coalition.

Unfortunately, in our attempt to resolve this situation Jason displayed such contempt to the entire Dark WAR leadership (this after using our name to built his alliance) and personally insulted so many of us that we see no choice but to consider Jason X and any alliance he leads to be hostile.

BUT.....

On behalf of all Dark War I would hereby like to extend an invitation to all players that joined DWAR2 to be part of the Dark War Coalition. We have been able to accept many of you already. We will have space for all of you and welcome you with open arms. That is, unless you would rather be a servant to the 'almighty Jason X'.....

I hope this explains the situation to those of you that were not yet aware of what is happening. Please, if you have any questions about this, just pm me here or in-game.

Paulus
co-diplomat for DaWaR
forum junkie
Back to top Go down

Jason X (DWAR2/DWAR/D-FED) severs all ties with the Dark WAR Coalition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important :: Announcements-
Jump to: